This feeding Yellowlegs decoy was made in the Norwalk, CT, area around 1890 by an unknown maker. It was in the William Mackey collection and bears his stamp. It exhibits three-piece construction with raised wingtips, and original paint. It has one replaced eye and a replaced, in-use bill.
See Henry C. Chitwood's Conneticut Decoys, West Chester, PA, 1987, pp. 80, 182, and the dust jacket for images of rigmates.
Fr additional information, contact Darrell Hagar 410-430-5826 or firstname.lastname@example.org.